Monday, December 20, 2010

So in the Spirit of...

Boring.  Yup, the Spirit of Boring.  Today was a lay back and do not a dang thing, except watch movies.  Oh and munch on salsa and chips.  So far on my list of movies (yes old and new) I have seen:

  • Princess Bride - A funny (possibly hilarious) story based on True Love.  I am a fan of romance movies, but I have to say I love the comedy in this movie more than the romance.  "The dread pirate Roberts is here for your SOOOOOOOOOOOUL."  There are many other areas in the movie that I also enjoy.  Westley dead part-("Why wont my arms move?"  "You've been mostly dead all day.")  Where the young boy interrupts his grandfather-("You mean Humperdink wins! Jesus Grandpa what did you read this to me for.)  
  • Grown Ups - I swear I laughed almost every minute through this movie.  Too many hilarious parts to name just one.  Not only hilarious there was a few lessons in the movie.  Only real friends would be able to crack on each other like they did in this movie.
  • Despicable Me -Yes, I am a sucker for kids movies too.  Hilarious moments, and the bad guy changing because the little girls he took in change his heart was a total twist in the movie.  The minions were freaking awesome. Parts of that movie I enjoyed: When they crack and shake the one minion who becomes a glow stick, where the girls are throwing toilet paper (Edith points at one of the minions and says "uuuuuh it was your cousins idea" the minion replies "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT"), "It's so FLUFFY," and there were many other parts of the movie that were just as great.
  • Kate and Leopold - Another romantic movie.  It really is sad that there are people out there that treat their exs like Kate did to Stuart, but then there is a reason they are exs.  It also shocks the hell out of me how manors where back in the days, yet very rarely do they exist theses days.  I love the time period Leopold originated.  The elegant clothing, parties, and how everything in those days were slow (slow as in not go, go, go, go).
  • Something's Gotta Give - I guess you could classify this movie as romantic.  I am not really sure what to put for this movie.  I enjoyed it.  I guess since my fingers are confused as to what put here, you'll just have to watch the movie yourself.
I really enjoy down time for movies.  Movies are great, you can live the character as if it were your life.  Don't get me wrong you can do that through really great books, but being able to actually see what is going on instead of having to visualize rocks.  Yes, I will admit at times I am lazy, but hey that's what Sundays are for, well mine anyways.  Oooo a possible movie to watch.
  • Zenon:Z3 - "Zoom zoom zoom You make my heart go boom boom boom My supernova girl."  Okay so at 05:30 this just happened to catch my attention on the Disney channel.  Interesting movie, once again more lessons in the movie.  Not to mention Proto Zoa is cute.
That's all the movies for today. Time to drag my butt off to bed, I really need to get my screwed up sleeping schedule back on track.

❦Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools