Saturday, January 29, 2011

Well, guess what?

The Earth moved and wrecked everything!  Well, it did when they were announcing that the horoscopes were being changed (Jan 13. 2011) and a new one being added.  REALLY?  No matter what I will always be a Scorpio.

Now that that is out of the way on to the next possible thing to come flying out of these crazy fingers of mine, my mind being an accomplice.

I had something in mind for this post, but like normal it has fled my brain and fingertips.  REALLY?  I might as well just buy a tape recorder and tape it to my face, so when I have a brilliant idea or something to jot down and have neither paper nor computer close by, wallah presto press the rewind button, instant play back.

Sometimes I feel as if there something missing from my life.  What?  I haven't a single clue.  Is there another path parallel to the path I am stumbling down now?  Would it be better or worse than the one I am on now?  Are the players the same? Is the surroundings the same?  What if...there are many what if's.  Too many to list.  Yes I know, BLAH BLAH BLAH, Charlie Brown's teacher voice.  There is just so much running through my noggin...(Buzzer) EEEEEEH wrong.  My noggin is just not a noggin...noggin is just too frelling plain (in a Ben Stine voice) BOOOORING!

I have this frelling feeling.  As of this frelling moment I have no frelling idea how to express what I mean.  I feel as if I should just let go and relax.  Oh how to explain.  I feel as if...ummm I should be a cut up instead of so serious about everything.  Really, you think it would be so easy, but NOOOOOOO, impossible more along the lines.  My grayish-pinkish thing up there in my noggin (aka - bowl) screams Act like a lady, you have manners use them, no one takes fun people seriously.  Yet I feel a thump sensation in my chest screaming Let it out, don't hold back, who cares if you make a fool of yourself, you have more fun when you act like a total loony.  Nobody cares about serious people, they take life to serious, besides you never get out alive. Conflict between heart and brain and its not even over choosing between a life where you can be set up if you follow this path or obsess over a boy!!!  HELLO?  Earth to frelling Rochelle, what to do, what to do, what to do?  This hand, that hand!  That hand, this hand!  So confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools